All North Somerset UNISON members working for North Somerset Council should have received a consultative ballot paper in the post over the last few days. It is really important that as many members as possible take part in this ballot, so that branch officers know where the members stand when we go into meetings with management.
From the information we have so far the Transformation Programme is likely to lead to a combination of privatisations and redundancies, unless UNISON members act now.
Make sure you fill out your ballot paper and return it to the branch office.
You can also come to a meeting to find out more:
· 27th March at 12.30pm – Town Hall, Kenn room
· 3rd April at 12.30 pm – Town Hall, Hutton suite
· 10th April at 12.30 pm - Castlewood room G08
· 16th April at 12.30 pm – Town Hall, Hutton suite
· 22nd April at 12.30 pm – Castlewood, room 1.08
· 30th April at 1.15 pm – Castlewood, room 1.08
· 1st May at 12.30 pm – Town Hall, Kenn room
· 6th May at 12.30 pm – Town Hall, Kenn room